8095 - show size, have size
The 8095 is equipped with the proven principle of the one-piece chassis and has been known under the name “580”. Its high level of stability, great manoeuvrability and constant high payload provides satisfaction in terms of performance and comfort. The standard installed 75hp Deutz engine and the optionally available ecospeed transmission with tractor approval and ball hitch provide a reliable operation in every situation. The cabine design convinces with ergonomics and comfort in every detail.
- All-round visibility: The spacious cabin (2.3 m³) with entry on both sides, as well as the large areas glazing provide excellent all-round visibility
- Ergonomics: The ability to flexibly adjust the steering and seating, as well as the ergonomic design of the cabin supports fatigue-free working
- More reach: An extended loading system is optionally available, which provides more reach and overloading height
- Exhaust after-treatment: With the aid of the maintenance-free exhaust emission cleaning system (DOC), the exhaust standards class IIIB are fulfilled
- Flexible application: Bucket volumes of 0.85 - 1.5 m³, depending on the material density, and overall height of under 2.5 m
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.