5095 - The grounded powerhouse
Simple operation and functionality characterise the all-wheel loader 5095. The efficient machines impress with the dynamic all-wheel drive, high payload and comparably low operating weight. The bucket volumes of 0.95 to 1.5 m³ together with an overall height of less than 2.5 m characterise the machine in this class of size. The efficient high-pressure drive system provides high thrusting forces. The 5095 is equipped with a powerful 55 kW engine which fulfills the requirements of the exhaust emission standards class IIIB.
- Steering: The all-wheel steering is particular manoeuvrable due to its 2 x 40° steering angle
- Speed: The 5095 can optionally be equipped with a 30 km/h high speed
- Compactness: The compact dimensions and the low vehicle weight provide great operation even in narrow spaces
- Long load unit: The optionally available extended mast makes the machine more flexible in terms of reach and stacking height
- Cost-saving: Due to the absolute maintenance free DOC system, with the Kohler engines, the service and maintenance costs can be maintained low
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.