5085 - The grounded all-rounder
Simple operation and functionality characterise the all-wheel operated 5085. The efficient machines impress with their dynamic all-wheel drive, high payload and their comparably low operating weight. The compact dimensions provide maximum manoeuvrability, even in tight spaces. The 5085 is equipped with a 55 kW Kohler engine and fulfils the requirements of the exhaust emission standards class IIIB.
- Drive comfort: The fully automatic load stabiliser dampens oscillations of the loader unit and/or the load, thus enabling a high level of operator comfort at higher speeds
- Time-saving: The 5085 can optionally be equipped with a maximum speed of 30 km/h
- High level of manoeuvrability: The all-wheel steering is particularly manoeuvrable in small spaces due to its 2 x 40° steering angle
- Long load unit: The optionally available extended mast makes the machine more flexible in terms of reach and stacking height
- Cost-saving: Due to the absolute maintenance free DOC system, with the Kohler engines, the service and maintenance costs can be kept low.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.