5025 - The most compact among wheel loaders
The most compact wheel loader is characterised by the time-tested and proven principle of one-piece chassis and the all-wheel steering. Due to its drive on four-wheel hub engines, the mini loader 5025 attains an incomparable dynamic. At the same time, the centre of gravity sits lower, which in turn increases stability. The clearance height of less than 2 m means that, for example, work can be carried out effortlessly in underground car parks. Due to its compact dimensions and the low shipping weight, the wheel loader can be transported with a 3.5 t trailer.
- The one-piece chassis and the proven all-wheel steering ensure optimal stability and maximum payload on uneven ground
- Compact dimensions: The clearance height of less than 2 m and the width of less than 1.2 m make the 5025 a compact genius
- Flexible application: With the Kramer quickhitch plate you can use buckets with a volume of 0.25 m³ to 0.55 m³ depending on material density
- Wide field of view: the low approach of the loader unit enables perfect all-round visibility
- Ultimate manoeuvrability: 1950 mm turning radius (tyre outer edge) realised by 2x38° steering lock
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.